“Vaya Home” EOOD, is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria with EIC 206323432, with address Burgas, Odrin St. 15, floor 11, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +359 893450010.
Grounds and purposes for which we use your data
We process your data on the following grounds:
- The concluded contracts for the supply of our products;
- Your express consent – the purpose is specified for each specific case;
- If required by law;
In the following paragraphs, you will find detailed information about the processing of your personal data depending on the basis on which we process it.
To fulfill a contract
We process your personal data in order to the contractual and pre-contractual obligations and to enjoy rights under the contracts concluded with you.
Purposes of processing:
- establishing your identity;
- providing the functionalities of our website;
- preparing and sending an invoice for the services you purchase from us;
- detect and/or prevent illegal actions or actions contrary to our terms
Data we process on this basis:
Based on the contract concluded between us and you, we process information about the type and content of the contractual relationship, as well as any other information related to the contractual relationship, including:
- personal contact data – contact address, email, phone number;
- identification data – the three names, uniform civil number or personal number of a foreigner, address;
- data on orders placed;
- correspondence related to the overall service – e-mail, letters, information about your requests for troubleshooting, complaints, requests, complaints, feedback that we receive from you;
- credit or debit card information, bank account number, or other banking and payment information in connection with payments made;
- other information such as:
- IP address when visiting our website;
- Demographic data
- Social network profile data
- and information from your actions on the site
The processing of the specified personal data is mandatory for us to be able to conclude the contract with you and fulfill it. Without you providing us with the above data, we would not be able to fulfill our obligations under the contract.
We provide personal data to third parties
We may provide your data to third parties – subcontractors, including courier service providers for the needs of delivery of the goods you ordered or, with your express consent, for the needs of direct marketing.
When we delete data collected on this basis
We delete the data collected on this basis 2 years after termination of the contractual relationship, regardless of whether due to expiration of the contract, cancellation, or any other reason.
To fulfill statutory obligations
The law may stipulate an obligation for us to process your data. In these cases, we are required to carry out the processing, such as:
- Obligations under the Law on Anti-Money Laundering Measures;
- Fulfillment of obligations about distance sales, and off-premise sales, provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
- Provision of information to the Consumer Protection Commission or third parties provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
- Provision of information to the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data in connection with obligations provided for in the normative framework for the protection of personal data;
- Obligations stipulated in the Law on Accounting and the Tax-Insurance Procedure Code and other related legal acts, in connection with the keeping of legal accounting;
- Provision of information to the court and third parties, within the framework of proceedings before a court, by the requirements of the normative acts applicable to the proceedings;
- Age verification when shopping online.
When we delete personal data collected on this basis
We delete the data collected under an obligation provided for by law after the obligation to collect and store is fulfilled or ceases.
With your consent
We process your data on this basis only after your express, unequivocal and voluntary consent. We will not foresee any adverse consequences for you if you refuse to process personal data.
Consent is a separate basis for processing your data and the purpose of the processing is stated therein and is not covered by the purposes listed in this policy. If you give us the relevant consent and until the withdrawal or termination of any contractual relationship with you, we prepare suitable offers for you for products/services, performing detailed analyzes of your basic personal data;
Data we process on this basis:
On this basis, we may process personal data for direct marketing purposes, including website usage data and social network profile data.
Provision of data to third parties
On this bWeide your data to marketing agencies, Facebook, Google, or the like.
Withdrawal of consent
Consents may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the fulfillment of contractual obligations. Suppose your withdraw cancels the processing of personal data in any or all of the ways described above. In that case, we will not use your data and information for the purposes specified above. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before its withdrawal.
To withdraw the given consent, you only need to use our site or simply our contact details.
When we delete data collected on this basis
We delete the data collected on this basis upon your request or 12 months after its initial collection.
How we protect your data
To ensure adequate data protection for the company and its customers, we implement all necessary organizational and technical measures provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act.
The company has established rules to prevent abuse and security breaches, which support the processes of protecting and ensuring the security of your data.
For maximum security in the processing, transfer, and storage of your data, we may use additional protection mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymization, etc.
Rights of Users
Each User of the site enjoys all the rights to protect personal data according to Bulgarian legislation and the law of the European Union.
The user can exercise his rights by sending a message to our email.
Each User has the right to:
- Information (in connection with the processing of his data by the administrator);
- Access to your data;
- Correction (if data is inaccurate);
- Erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten);
- Restriction of processing by the administrator or personal data processor;
- Portability of personal data between individual administrators;
- Objection to the processing of his data;
- The data subject also has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which gives rise to legal consequences for the data subject or similarly significantly affects him;
- Right to judicial or administrative protection if the data subject’s rights have been violated.
The user can request deletion if one of the following conditions is present:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The user withdraws his consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- The data user objects to the processing and there are no overriding legal grounds for the processing;
- Personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- The personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of a Member State that applies to the controller;
- Personal data was collected in connection with the provision of information society services to children and consent was given by the person with parental responsibility for the child.
The user has the right to limit the processing of his data by the administrator when:
- Dispute the accuracy of personal data. In this case, the restriction of processing is for a period that allows the administrator to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful, but the User does not wish the personal data to be deleted but instead requests the limitation of its use;
- The Administrator no longer needs the personal data for processing, but the User requires them for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- Object to the processing pending verification of whether the legal grounds of the administrator prevail over the interests of the User.
Right of portability.
The data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to an administrator in a structured, widely used, and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer such data to another administrator without hindrance from the administrator to whom the personal data is provided when the processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation and the processing is carried out in an automated manner. When exercising the right to data portability, the data subject has the right to obtain a direct transfer of personal data from one administrator to another, when this is technically feasible.
Right to object.
Users have the right to object to the administrator the processing of their data. The administrator of personal data is obliged to terminate the processing unless it proves that there are compelling legal grounds for the processing that take precedence over the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. In case of objection to processing personal data for direct marketing, the processing should be stopped immediately.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
Every User has the right to file a complaint against the illegal processing of his data to the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data or the competent court.